Saturday, May 30, 2009

Another day in Incheon

We are off to Seoul today. I have a dentist appointment and it's ladies day at the skin doctor. So, maybe I'll get a laser treatment while I'm there. Plus, I cut my finger and I might have the doctor take a look at it to see what his opinion is. I probably need a stitch to make it stop bleeding but band aides work just as well and are cheaper. I seriously considered using super glue but it really stings. I cut my finger using a cutco knife while slicing an orange. I do okay until after 5pm then I just don't have any energy left. I also get clumsy when I'm tired.

I'm wondering if I should take my pain pill now or take them with me. First off, I've been working out at the exercise park. There's equipment there so you can surf, twist, ski, elliptical machine or do the spinning wheels. I also believe it is going to rain. My knee is so bad I can hardly climb the stairs. AND there's a lot of stairs here. Just to get to Jessica's house you have to go down a flight of steep stairs, then down a few stone steps THEN up a horrible steep set of porch steps. By the time you make it in the house, you have to sit down and rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment